By Sugey Palomares | 10/16/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Brenda Henry-Sanchez proves that with education and practice, you can make the world a better place. Born in Puerto Rico and raised in New York City, Sanchez has a passion for making sure our nation is on a path towards better health. As the program officer for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, she oversees the...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'