By Sugey Palomares | 10/10/2012 - 12:34 | 0 Comments
By Latina Staff | 09/20/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
"Feminine and luxurious" described the beauty look at Derek Lam's Spring/Summer 2013 show for New York Fashion Week. With hair inspired by a modern, urban woman, this look is sleek and sophisticated. LeAura Luciano got a a peek behind-the-scenes at the show to give you the scoop. Watch the video below!...
By Latina Staff | 09/19/2012 - 16:23 | 0 Comments
Didn't get your 2012 ALMA Awards ticket in the mail? It's okay, because we are offering you exclusive access to one of the hottest red carpet events of the year! You may have to wait until Friday, September 21 to watch the award show on NBC, but get your dose of pride (and a sneak peek!) below!...
By Latina Staff | 09/19/2012 - 15:30 | 0 Comments
Puerto Rican model Joan Smalls shares how she started modeling and her favorite things about her career. "There's not a routine," she says. "You go to different parts of the world and experience different things." Sounds like a sweet gig! Get more backstage scoop (including what she thinks being Latina means!) by watching the video below....
By Latina Staff | 09/19/2012 - 09:30 | 0 Comments
Calling all beauty lovers: this video might blow you away. LeAura Luciano went backstage at the Betsey Johnson Spring/Summer 2013 show at New York Fashion Week. The lead makeup artist explained the inspiration behind the looks as "pinups and comic book superheroes." Crimped hair and backcombing set the party scene. Watch...
By Latina Staff | 09/14/2012 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
New York Fashion Week may be wrapping up, but that means the fashion and beauty will soon be moving from runway to every day. Stylist and beauty lover LeAura Luciano took a backstage look at Rebecca Minkoff to get the lowdown on the hottest in beauty for Spring/Summer 2013. Sarah Lucero, the makeup artist...
By Latina Staff | 09/14/2012 - 13:12 | 0 Comments
LeAura Luciano got the inside scoop on the beauty looks for the Lela Rose Spring/Summer 2013 show at New York Fashion Week. Romy Soleimani, the makeup artist for the show, explained that the big look was a smokey, bronzed, winged eye look. "We popped it with a bright, primary yellow," she explains. ...
By Latina Staff | 09/04/2012 - 08:36 | 0 Comments
Get an insider look at how Victoria Justice transformed into our cover model for the October 2012 issue, on newsstands September 11. The talented actress and singer chats about her favorite Latina icon, her daring dress for the shoot, and more!
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)