By Samantha Leal | 10/09/2012 - 09:04 | 0 Comments
Fifty skulls were unearthed in a Mexico City Aztec temple, in what could be the largest collection of pre-Colombian skulls ever found in one sacred temple, reports Fox News Latino.
The finding reveals new ways that the pre-Colombian...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President