self esteem weekend
By Samantha Leal | 10/04/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
The third annual Dove Self-Esteem Weekend, a nationwide effort to help girls develop a positive relationship with beauty, is taking place across the country from October 5 - 7. The bi-lingual program, with events in both English and Spanish, will be partnering with Girl Scouts of the U.S.A....
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'