By Verky Arcos | 11/01/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Go for the “wow” factor at your next get-together with these printed pieces. Add interest by going for different prints in the same color family or stick to one bold printed piece. Which one is your favorite?
By Miranda Noland | 10/03/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Our celebs have been sporting the latest trends for fall and inspiring us to wear the newest cool-weather looks to our jobs, dates and shopping trips. Check out how your favorite stars are interpreting fall fashion and see how you can get the same look for a fraction of the cost.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'