By Samantha Leal | 09/26/2012 - 09:04 | 0 Comments
Argentine President Cristina Fernandez has been on a U.S. tour this week, and she has been sending a message to all naysayers in Washington and on Wall Street who say Argentina is headed for an economic disaster: you're wrong.
The Argentine government has racked up several "IOUs" as its tried to recover from its world-record debt default a decade ago...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro