By Valerie Tejeda | 09/08/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
In today’s world it’s hard to not get stressed out. While a bit of stress isn’t too unhealthy, chronic stress can be damaging to your health. Yoga instructor and health expert Mary Alvarez is constantly teaching her clients the importance of reducing the stress in their lives. “Stress can really weigh you down,” she says. “People don’t realize...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President