By Sugey Palomares | 08/28/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
After noticing a lack of coverage geared toward Latina moms, Martha Debayle began building her own niche multimedia franchise, BBMundo, back in 2000. Now she is one of the most influential Latinas in Latin America and was recently named the spokesperson for the L’Oréal Paris Excellence Crème Pro-Keratine Hair Color Collection.
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro