By Helen Troncoso | 08/23/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Exercising you core is much more than trying to do a bunch of sit-ups. In fact, when you think of your core, include not only your abdominal muscles, but also your pelvis, low and mid back, hips and neck. These muscles work together like a big girdle, to support and protect your spine. When strengthened, they help to improve your overall balance, posture, stability and...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro