By Roxanne Vivanco | 07/18/2012 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
Growing up as a first generation American with Latin born parents, I didn't know what credit was until I got to college. My parents did not rely on credit and paid for everything they purchased in cash. They grew up in South America, where the knowledge of credit was limited and people were wary of credit cards. I remember my parents...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President