dallas episode recap
By Vanessa Millones | 06/28/2012 - 13:29 | 0 Comments
A cow gave birth. That’ll probably be the scene that stuck out the most in last night’s episode of Dallas. Now, while we’ve seen animals give birth on other shows before (Grey’s Anatomy anyone? Season two: Meredith and that hot vet watching a horse give birth), this one just took it to a whole new level since there is, indeed, a surprising analogy to be...
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder