By Valerie Tejeda | 06/21/2012 - 17:05 | 0 Comments
Going grocery shopping can be overwhelming. While lots of stores carry organic fruits and vegetables, many tend to be very pricey. So in these hard economic times, is buying organic really necessary? The Environmental Working Group (EWG) recently released the new ”dirty dozen” list for 2012 sharing which fruits and veggies are the highest in pesticides....
- Brazil's economy experiences first contraction since 2009
- Warriors rally in 4th quarter for 112-103 win over Raptors
- Messi on target for January return after pain-free rehab session
- Engineer admits he was nodding off before train derailed
- Christian Slater Marries Girlfriend Brittany Lopez In Spontaneous Florida Wedding