By Valerie Tejeda | 06/21/2012 - 17:05 | 0 Comments
Going grocery shopping can be overwhelming. While lots of stores carry organic fruits and vegetables, many tend to be very pricey. So in these hard economic times, is buying organic really necessary? The Environmental Working Group (EWG) recently released the new ”dirty dozen” list for 2012 sharing which fruits and veggies are the highest in pesticides....
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness