By Amanda Flores | 06/08/2012 - 12:55 | 0 Comments
A red-carpet favorite for many celebs, you can’t go wrong with this Old Hollywood-inspired hairstyle. The 2012 update is to keep it softer, less perfect-looking. To get Julie Gonzalo’s modern twist on this classic ‘do, follow these five quick and easy tips from her hairstylist Sarah Potempa.
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon