By Kat Deluna | 06/06/2012 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
Before the "King of Pop" Michael Jackson trademarked his black and white loafers, European farmers made them popular in the 1930s. Little did they know what trendsetters they were!
Today, loafers are popping up everywhere. Its slightly-masculine shape is a new take on the basic flat. You can spot these cool shoes on everyone from preppy college...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President