By Samantha Leal | 09/26/2013 - 16:41 | 0 Comments
Jakiyah McKoy, 7, was named Miss Chiquita Delaware, but was soon stripped of her title following an investigation into her Dominican background–with many claiming that she did not best represent "Latin beauty." In short? Many believe she was stripped of her crown...
By Celia Fernandez | 05/29/2013 - 09:11 | 0 Comments
Imagine being told you lost the crown you most desired and it’s all due to a computer glitch? That's exactly what happened to Canadian Riza Santos. Denise Garrido was crowned the winner of the Miss Universe Canada pageant, only to be told later she actually placed fourth.
By Samantha Leal | 06/04/2012 - 08:50 | 0 Comments
The 61st annual Miss USA Pageant was held Sunday night in Las Vegas, and the winner came from the smallest state – Rhode Island.
Olivia Culpo, a 20-year-old brunette beauty and sophomore at Boston University, won the crown and beat out three Latinas in the competition: Miss Colorado, Marybel Gonzalez; Miss Mississippi,...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro