By Verky Arcos | 04/15/2013 - 12:19 | 0 Comments
Every year the Coachella music festival, held in Indio, California, gets bigger and better! This is true not only with its musical talent, but, more importantly, with its specific boho style. Checkout some of the best fashions coming out of this annual event that can be considered for your summer wardrobe -- even if you didn’t make it to the shows....
By Sugey Palomares | 07/11/2012 - 11:50 | 0 Comments
Music lovers get ready to indulge at the 2012 iHeartRadio Music Festival!
Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias, and Shakira are set to hit the stage at the massive music festival taking place this September at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Our favorite Latin pop stars won’t be the only ones...
By Samantha Leal | 05/22/2012 - 12:18 | 0 Comments
Jay-Z knows good music.
Last week, the rap artist stated that he would headline and organize the lineup for Budweiser’s Made in America Festival, and man, did line up some winners!
Prince Royce announced that he’ll be joining the tour,...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'