Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
By Jill Pankow | 03/12/2012 - 10:35 | 0 Comments
Columbia University researcher Kathy Rodriguez is helping families of young people diagnosed with cancer cope during their time of stress and uncertainty. This University of Florida graduate is using her interest in medicine, knowledge of language and passion for people to better her community. In the future she hopes to attend medical...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)