By Angie Romero | 04/22/2013 - 08:18 | 0 Comments
There was no shortage of great music at this year’s Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival — just ask Janelle Monae, who stole the show as one of the most dynamic performers of the two weekends.
But in between beloved indie bands like The Postal Service, age-less veterans like New Order, the...
By Fox News Latino | 01/31/2013 - 10:53 | 0 Comments
Music is in the air as the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is back!
Tickets for the popular music festival reportedly were wiped out in a matter of 15 minutes as enthusiastic fans purchased their passes for the first weekend, where Mexican Tribal-Guarachero/Latin House group will be headlining.
Read the full story at ...
By Rocsi Diaz | 03/28/2012 - 11:48 | 0 Comments
My favorite new, young crew is 3Ball MTY! If you like the sound of house music mixed with merengue rhythm and African drums, you will love these mexicanos!
You are honestly doing yourself an injustice if you don't have them on your playlist for the soon to come summer BBQ's and pool parties. These tracks will without a doubt inspire...
By Jill Pankow | 02/27/2012 - 11:48 | 0 Comments
The Monterrey, Mexico–based DJ trio 3Ball MTY is quickly soaring to stardom, causing a stir near the top of the Billboard Latin charts with their album Inténtalo. The group, comprised of Erik Rincon, DJ Otto and Sheeqo Beat, is being credited as the new...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'