By Lee Hernandez | 02/22/2012 - 12:19 | 0 Comments
Last night’s winter finale of FOX’s hit show Glee—entitled “On My Way”—addressed the issue of gay teen suicide. After being outed and bullied by his football teammates at school, a tortured and hopeless Dave Karofsky (Max Adler) attempted to take his own life by hanging himself in his closet. The scene, which was scored with...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)