By Jill Pankow | 02/17/2012 - 11:38 | 0 Comments
President Barack Obama had a full schedule recently as he wined and dined with prominent figures in California to raise support, and money, for his re-election campaign. After two days of fundraising with celebrities and business leaders in Southern California Obama was able to raise $4 million, according to...
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation