By Jill Pankow | 02/17/2012 - 11:38 | 0 Comments
President Barack Obama had a full schedule recently as he wined and dined with prominent figures in California to raise support, and money, for his re-election campaign. After two days of fundraising with celebrities and business leaders in Southern California Obama was able to raise $4 million, according to...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro