University of Southern California
By Jill Pankow | 02/06/2012 - 14:22 | 0 Comments
This week we’re pleased to introduce you to Monika Langarica who has fought adversity and substandard conditions to not only become the first in her family to go away to school, but to also leave a positive, lasting impact on her community in the wake of her success. We were made aware of Monika’s story through an email from her stepmother, Martha...
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder