By Yuliana Gomez | 01/27/2012 - 10:23 | 0 Comments
Well, I've come to the end of my weekly Modern Latina Bride blog. For my last post, I wanted to share a few pictures of the day. It was quite a journey, but everything came together so wonderfully that day—all that hard work for the past 6 months really paid off. Of course, nothing is ever without glitches: I ended up forgetting my veil at the hotel! And...
By Yuliana Gomez | 01/05/2012 - 16:40 | 0 Comments
Choosing a caterer. This was possibly the most time-consuming and difficult of our decisions—one which I thought would be the most fun, with all the taste testing and yummy options! If you have decided for a catering hall or location that provides the food, then this is one of the pieces of the wedding that you won’t have to deal with.
Chris and I were very happy...
- Truck Carrying Nuclear Waste Stolen In Mexico: IAEA
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': Someone Gets Shot In The Mid-Season Finale (VIDEO)
- Scott Walker Fires Campaign Aide Following Racist Tweets
- Apparently, Wishing For A Winning Lottery Ticket Works...
- Comedian, Aamer Rahman, Nails Why 'Reverse Racism' Doesn't Work (VIDEO)