By Amaris Castillo | 01/02/2012 - 13:22 | 0 Comments
There’s a new Latino lyricist emerging in music – and he comes with already-lengthy credentials.
Dominican urban artist Sensato (born William Reyna) is best known for his wild success with “Watagatapitusberry,” an infectious (and somewhat nonsensical) song that blazed through the radio two years ago...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'