By Yuliana Gomez | 12/29/2011 - 11:36 | 0 Comments
By July, Chris and I had picked a place for the wedding, but we still had some other little details to explore and decide on. There was definitely a lot left to do! So far we were pretty much on our timeline target, and we didn’t want to slow down.
We still had to pick a caterer, one of the most important pieces—and that requires its own discussion, so I’ll...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro