By Lee Hernandez | 12/21/2011 - 10:40 | 0 Comments
Jersey Shore star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro stopped by the Latina offices earlier this week, and talked exclusively to Latina.com about his Latin roots, his love of arroz con gandules, pernil and pasteles, and why he can't get enough of Spanish girls. Plus, the reality star dished on...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'