planning a wedding fast
By Yuliana Gomez | 12/07/2011 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Latina magazine's Managing editor (and all-around awesome chica) Yuliana Gomez planned her whole fairy tale wedding in just six months! We knew she was organized, even we were super impressed, and think you will be too. This is her story of becoming a Modern Latina Bride...
After so many years of going to family weddings and friends...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'