By Latina Staff | 11/03/2011 - 07:00 | 0 Comments
We caught up with Thalia, who just released a new memoir, Growing Stronger, and she dished on everything from how it feels to have her second baby to how she managed to handle the death of her mother—and as it turns out, writing this book was a big part of her recovery.
Growing Stronger touches on a lot of personal aspects in your life like...
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness