By LeAura Luciano | 09/17/2013 - 11:40 | 0 Comments
What a whirlwind! As designers sent collections down the runway, we couldn't help but zoom in on the details. Nails have become a larger part in telling the story of a collection each season. So what's hot for spring? Light and texture in bespoke colors with graphic edges, ombre and painterly swirls. As for length, its either short in a soft rounded shape or...
By Amanda Flores | 09/13/2013 - 10:44 | 0 Comments
What started as an arena for fashion designers to showcase their latest clothing lines, has evolved into a space where beauty pros give us a preview into new trends in hair, makeup and most recently, nails. Here are a few of our faves.
By Celia Fernandez | 07/12/2013 - 15:45 | 0 Comments
It’s time to stand up and celebrate your nail art! Nail art is a trend that is booming all over the world and we couldn’t love it more. For this week’s Latina Style Wars, we asked you to send us a photo of your best creative manicure. Our winner definitely put the word "creative" in creative manicure!
By Amanda Flores | 06/02/2013 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
On your big day, throw in a little non-traditional fun with this modern take on every bride’s favorite go-to, the French manicure. CoverGirl’s celebrity manicurist Mar Y Soul shows us how to work in your something blue with a look that shows off your personality. This isn’t mami’s wedding manicure!
By Latina Staff | 01/09/2013 - 12:54 | 0 Comments
Demi Lovato looked amazing on the red carpet for the VH1 Divas special, but what really caught our eye was her impressive black and metallic mani. Chic with a rocker edge, this nail art only looks hard to do. We caught up with Mar y Soul, celebrity manicurist for COVERGIRL to give us the inside scoop on how to DIY. We have...
By Sally Mercedes | 03/20/2012 - 15:40 | 0 Comments
The spring is officially here and we want to make sure you're on top of the trends and look fabulous all season long. Fashion and make-up are important but you can't forget your nails! The major fashion shows are behind us, the winning nail looks have emerged, and we're here to fill you in.
Here are the top 10 spring nail colors and trends for this...
By Kate Sandoval | 11/21/2011 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
After weeks of scrubbing, swiping and blending our way through this year’s crop of skin care, hair care and cosmetic launches, we’ve chosen 25 can’t-live-without favorites. From a serum that gives you an instant glow to a conditioner that restores hair in just one use, here are the winners!
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'