By Lee Hernandez | 09/27/2011 - 11:48 | 0 Comments
Before he was a TV star, J.R. Martinez was an infantryman in the U.S. Army. During his deployment to Iraq in 2003, the Salvadoran served as a Humvee driver, and when his left front tire hit a landmine, Martinez suffered burns to more than 40 percent of his body. Since then, the Army vet has undergone 33 cosmetic and skin graft surgeries.
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness