The Next Food Network Star
By Amaris Castillo | 08/17/2011 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
As a child, Susie Jimenez helped her Mexican parents pick fruit. Working alongside her family in the fields helped plant the seed for Jimenez’s long relationship with food, which culminated in a successful culinary career and most recently in her second place finish on The Next Food Network Star. The 31-year-old California...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'