By Priscilla Rodriguez | 09/21/2013 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
The lovely Eva Mendes debuted as a guest editor for StyleList this week, and it comes as no surprise, considering the Cubana is one fashionable lady we wouldn't mind snagging advice from! With that said, we've rounded up 8 of Eva's best style tips -- check 'em out:
By Samantha Leal | 02/22/2013 - 10:08 | 0 Comments
Rocsi Diaz knows a thing or two about style. As the former host of 106 & Park and with a new gig on Entertainment Tonight, she is always working in front of the cameras -- and she looks good doing it. We caught up with Rocsi to get the scoop on her style tricks, beauty tips and what three products she can't live without.
What do you...
By Reece Olguin | 08/11/2011 - 12:30 | 0 Comments
This Colombian beauty has worked on Broadway, on the big screen and in the music studio—plus, she has a great sense of red carpet style, just like her bestie Camilla Belle. Want her look? Here’s how to copy it for much less!
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)