By Adriana Rivera | 07/13/2011 - 13:30 | 6 Comments
New York Jets quarterback, Mark Sanchez, is putting his time during the football lockout to good use. He’s partnered up with Sam’s Club and the charity campaign Giving Made Simple.
“Basically what Sam’s Club is doing is donating $2 million through the month of July to four different charities. Alliance for a Healthier Generation, The...
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness