By Jesus Trivino | 05/23/2013 - 10:09 | 0 Comments
Summer is (unofficially) here! Before you leave the 9-to-5 on early dismissal this Friday, make sure you are fully prepared (and in the mindset) for a Latino BBQ. It’s a little different from your average Memorial Day barbecue. How can you tell if you’re at a Latino BBQ? First, hide your pet guinea pig. Then, check our list here:
By Grace Bastidas | 07/02/2011 - 11:00 | 2 Comments
The grill is hot, but you’ve already made burgers and hotdogs every which way. Time to dazzle the family with something different. Here, Lucero Martinez, chef de cuisine at Pampano, a coastal Mexican seafood restaurant in New York, shares her recipe for one of her favorite summer dishes.
NOPALITOS (cactus leaves) SALAD...
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)