By Cristina Arreola | 11/15/2013 - 14:56 | 0 Comments
Gloria Estefan married her first love, Emilio Estefan, when she was just 21-years-old! Despite being one of the hottest Hollywood couples of all time, the duo has survived the ups-and-downs and been married for over 35 years.
Celebrity couples are known for their break-ups, scandals, and rumors, but these couples have managed to...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 11/13/2013 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
Love doesn't always last forever among Hollywood couples, but it seems sometimes, friendships do! From Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck to Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas, here are 10 celebrity couples who have remained friendly:
By Cristina Arreola | 10/03/2013 - 09:50 | 0 Comments
After 12 years together, it looks like Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova could be headed for a split.
The Huffington Post reports that the Russian tennis...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 09/27/2013 - 10:50 | 0 Comments
Spotted! Only a month after giving birth to baby Axl Jack, new parents Fergie and Josh Duhamel hit the town for a solo night out.
People reports that the couple had dinner at Los Angeles' Hakkasan and even took a moment...
By Tanisha Ramirez | 08/08/2013 - 16:14 | 0 Comments
They say that you shouldn’t mix business with pleasure, but we all know that such rules were meant to be broken. Check out these 12 celebrity couples who have collaborated with their significant others in more ways than one.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'