By Valerie Tejeda | 11/24/2013 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
“Heartbroken” sums up how Mexican American mom Jeanie Kastas felt when she discovered that her 10-year-old son, Jonathan, was being taunted at school.
“The kids were calling him names like ‘wetback’ and saying things like ‘go back to your country,’” she says. It devastated her to see her jovial little fifth grader turning into a sad, angry person. “I...
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims