By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 06/07/2011 - 07:59 | 0 Comments
Chile is clearly a country not afraid to look the ghosts of its past in the face, ordering the investigation of the deaths of two of the country’s biggest national leftist symbols: Former President Salvador Allende and Poet Pablo Neruda. The investigations are part of the Supreme Court’s effort to investigate all human rights violations...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro