By Priscilla Rodriguez | 10/17/2013 - 13:10 | 0 Comments
We recently shared a list of shows we felt needed more diversity, and now a new report claims that adding more racial diversity is quite beneficial for TV shows.
A new study, "Hollywood Diversity Brief: Spotlight on Cable Television," by UCLA's Ralph J....
By Latina Staff | 09/20/2013 - 14:47 | 0 Comments
It was recently reported that HBO's Girls will be introducing its first black "Girl" character. The show has already received a ton of criticism for its lack of diversity, so this had us thinking, will we ever see a Latina "Girl?" And also, what's up with a few other shows...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 09/03/2013 - 16:48 | 0 Comments
Adios, summer! While we love the warm weather, nothing beats fall TV -- and this year it's jam packed with Latinos! From Demi Lovato on Glee to Adam Rodriguez on a new CBS show, here are the 18 series you need to watch:
By Rosy Cordero | 08/17/2013 - 09:00 | 0 Comments
Larry Hernandez is ready to take fans deeper into his hectic world as a father, son, partner, and international superstar when season two of his hit Mun2 reality show, Larrymania premieres on August 18th at 9pm ET. Viewers can expect to see more of the drama and hilarity from season one, but Larry will also tackle...
By Amaris Castillo | 07/11/2013 - 10:50 | 0 Comments
This can’t be happening. Cote de Pablo is reportedly leaving CBS’ NCIS, and breaking viewers’ hearts everywhere. For eight of the show’s 10 seasons, the Chilean-born actress has played special agent Ziva David, a former agent for Israel's Mossad.
By Kamren Curiel | 04/10/2013 - 14:41 | 0 Comments
Mexican American actress Carmen Corral has been hustling her way through Hollywood ever since graduating from UCLA with a theater degree in 2004. The Chicago native’s first big break came shortly after graduation when she landed a role in HBO’s Chicano rights film Walkout, which depicted the 1968 East L.A. student uprising. She’s...
By Amaris Castillo | 01/07/2013 - 13:51 | 0 Comments
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'