United States politics
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 05/10/2011 - 16:19 | 2 Comments
Squinting under the fierce El Paso sun, President Obama delivered a speech about immigration reform that reiterated the need for Congress to “catch up” with the rest of the country, which he says has formed a consensus that the “immigration system is broken.”
"We define ourselves as a nation of immigrants," insisted Obama. "A nation that welcomes...
By Fox News Latino | 05/02/2011 - 07:46 | 4 Comments
After nearly a decade, the hunt for the mastermind behind the attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people on September 11, 2001 in New York City is over.
President Barack Obama confirmed in an announcement at the...
By Fox News Latino | 04/19/2011 - 11:50 | 0 Comments
President Barack Obama has called upon a bipartisan group of immigration reform supporters to discuss the importance of fixing the nation's "broken immigration system."
The invitees are expected to meet with Obama at the White House on Tuesday afternoon in an attempt to show wide and varied support for revamping the...
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation