By Amaris Castillo | 06/06/2013 - 11:04 | 0 Comments
By now, you’ve most likely heard of Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt. The late Michael Jackson’s teenage daughter made headlines this week after news broke that she cut her wrists. On Thursday,...
By Michelle Rivas | 08/28/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
An alarmingly high number of Latina teens are attempting suicide and the number continues to increase. Latina teens report some of the highest rates of depression, attributed to their family relationships, lifestyle expectations and bi-cultural differences. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one out of every seven Latina teens...
By Irasema Romero | 04/14/2011 - 13:00 | 1 Comment
"Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect." That’s the message Demi Lovato wishes to send girls her age that may be going through difficult situations.
The "Love is Louder” campaign was started by actress Brittney Low in September 2010, and Lovato is joining the effort to help others deal with the pressure she felt before...
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness