By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 03/04/2011 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Sometimes it feels like Apple approves its apps in an utterly random way. Example: Apple once rejected an app by a prize-winning political cartoonist on the basis that it “ridiculed public officials,” yet approved Baby Shaker, in which users shook their iPhones until a digital baby died (it was pulled after complaints). So maybe we shouldn’t be so surprised by all...
- Hey Fox News, Here Are 13 Ways To Wage An Actual War On Christmas
- Pitbull's New Song 'La Noche No Termina' Includes Shout Out To Sofia Vergara
- Principal Put On Leave After Trying To Forbid Spanish In Classroom
- Plane Crash In Puerto Rico Leaves Two Dead
- Harry Reid Rails Against Joe Heck On Immigration Reform