Yo Soy Betty la Fea
By Mariela Rosario | 05/31/2011 - 12:30 | 10 Comments
Were you glued to the TV last night as the monster hit telenovela La Reina del Sur came to an end? We certainly were.
In the Telemundo drama, Kate del Castillo played Teresa Mendoza, an unexpected drug lord. The soap was based on the best-selling book by the same name written by Spanish author Arturo Pérez Reverte...
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation