By Cristina Arreola | 10/16/2013 - 14:35 | 0 Comments
Let's be honest: Sometimes, there's no better way to express an emotion than with a cute Emoji. Feeling like a badass? Just use the smiley rockin' the sunglasses. Trying to give your honey some love? The kissing face is perfect.
Ever wondered what those emoticons would look like as a real people? Check it out–we've got 16 ...
By Kamren Curiel | 02/14/2013 - 14:48 | 0 Comments
Mercedes Benz Fall 2013 Fashion Week kicked off with a bang on Feb. 7 and since then NYC has been a frenzy of fashion shows, celebrity sightings, parties, and top designers. We scoured Instagram for celeb #nyfw photos and found five of our faves. The festivities conclude today, but we're sure these ladies will continue to...
By Verky Arcos | 12/06/2011 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
As Latinas, we are lucky to have such beautiful diverse women in our culture, but even though we look different, we can be caught wearing the same outfits. This goes for celebs as well.
Back in August, Zoe Saldana wore a Balmain Resort 2012 embellished Mini dress to the premiere of Colombiana and just...
By Miranda Noland | 12/20/2010 - 08:54 | 1 Comment
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder