By Stacey Rivera | 12/03/2012 - 15:26 | 2 Comments
We know, no recipe will ever taste exactly like abuela’s Christmas cooking. And while it may not be Christmas to you without natillas, some other Latinas may not even know what that is. Here, we give you eight basic holiday recipes from all over Latin America that every Latina should know. Share your family spin on these recipes in the comments section.
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon