By Taylor Rivera | 12/14/2011 - 16:30 | 0 Comments
Jennifer Lopez was recently spotted heading in to the Civic Center to film American Idol tryouts. As per usual, she looked fab, showing off her trendy taste in business attire that is also totally weather appropriate.
Our busy schedules may not compare to the hardworking Puerto Rican, however we can steal her style for a LOT...
By Lauren Cosenza | 10/25/2010 - 07:51 | 0 Comments
Every Latina knows that fashion rules are meant to be broken. Self-expression is the name of the style game, followed by individuality and confidence. The only rule you should be following: There are no rules.
Wear what feels good and reflects your personal style. Find your own signature look, then mix and match it up to stay fresh and modern. Or, simply...
- Truck Carrying Nuclear Waste Stolen In Mexico: IAEA
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': Someone Gets Shot In The Mid-Season Finale (VIDEO)
- Scott Walker Fires Campaign Aide Following Racist Tweets
- Apparently, Wishing For A Winning Lottery Ticket Works...
- Comedian, Aamer Rahman, Nails Why 'Reverse Racism' Doesn't Work (VIDEO)