By Mariela Rosario | 11/28/2011 - 13:45 | 0 Comments
Around here, we greatly prefer Cyber Monday to Black Friday because it allows us to get all of our holiday shopping done via computer, in our pajamas, without having to worry about exposing ourselves to the violence at our local Walmart!
So, we decided to highlight 5 Latino sites we love so that you can shop 'till you drop and know that you are supporting your...
By Verky Arcos | 10/24/2010 - 11:30 | 1 Comment
Although winter is fast approaching, we can't help but let our minds wander to the warmer months after taking in all of the 2011 Spring/Summer trends at New York Fashion Week. Check out these cute options we found so you can rock the runway trends before everyone else!
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)