Law & Order: Los Angeles
By Lee Hernandez | 03/04/2011 - 10:23 | 0 Comments
She's back! Actress Alana De La Garza is best known for her role as A.D.A Consuela “Connie” Rubirosa on the original Law & Order, which she played from 2006 until the show’s cancelation in 2010. In January, it was...
By Lee Hernandez | 01/29/2011 - 00:35 | 1 Comment
— Andy Garcia is set to guest star in an upcoming episode of FOX's long-running animated comedy, The Simpsons. Garcia, who recorded his lines earlier this week, will lend his voice to the role of an evil children's fantasy book...
By Lee Hernandez | 01/13/2011 - 12:18 | 0 Comments
— Is Ugly Betty coming back to TV? In a manner of speaking, yes! America Ferrera is making her return to television with a recurring role on the critically acclaimed CBS drama, ...
By Mariela Rosario | 10/19/2010 - 11:45 | 0 Comments
—Unfortunately for his Puerto Rican fans, Marc Anthony was forced to cancel his recent tour stop in San Juan due to a bout with laryngitis. Spokeswoman Blanca Lasalle said a doctor ordered him to rest his voice for 48 hours.
—Are you loving the sci-fi thriller The Event? Well, you're not alone! NBC has...
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness