By Mariela Rosario | 10/19/2010 - 09:10 | 0 Comments
Residents of Iztapalapa, Mexico just landed a Guinness World Record by building the globe's largest enchilada. They broke the record with a 230-feet long rolled corn tortilla enchilada, with fillings that weighed in at one ton. It was stuffed with everything from onions, serrano chilis, tomatillos and avocado to a variety of salsas. Yum, we...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro