From Prada to Nada
By Lee Hernandez | 10/13/2010 - 14:40 | 2 Comments
In From Prada to Nada, a Latina spin on Jane Austen's classic novel Sense and Sensibility, Camilla Belle and Alexa Vega play sisters who learn to embrace their Latin culture.
Belle is Nora, a laid-back, low-key girl, while Vega is Mary, a spoiled and materialistic...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro